Who is behind CLC?
- Highly motivated and dedicated certified teachers who are also language learners, who completely understand the in's and out's to the language learning process.
Why do your small group classes meet twice a week?
- Our small group classes are purposely designed to meet twice a week to get maximum exposure at the early stages of language learning.
Do all your classes meet twice a week?
- No, the only classes that meet twice a week are the ones under the A1 and A2 level. Click here to find out more about our levels.
Do you offer once a week classes for A1 and A2 level?
What if I am the only one who signs up for a group class?
- Good for you! You got yourself a deal. We will still teach the class just like we promised, although we will only meet for 60 instead of 90 minutes.
What if I am not a complete beginner and want to join a group class?
- Please refer to our pricing & registration section or click here to find out your level and what are the next steps.
How do I register for a group class?
- Give us a call, send us an email or fill out the contact form to make an appointment.
How do I sign up for private lessons?
- Give us a call, send us an email or fill out the contact form and we will reach out to you.
What type of payment methods do you take?
- Cash, check and all major credit cards.