Spanish Immersion Week in the South of Mexico - Oaxaca
sun 03/24 - Sat 03/30 - $1,250 (Sold out - waitlist available)
Join us for a full week of Spanish immersion in the incredible south of Mexico (7 days/6 nights). Oaxaca is known for its indigenous cultures, majestic churches, refined plazas, yummy gastronomy, picturesque art, archeological sites and of course mezcal.
- Full Spanish immersion + Spanish speaking guide.
- Lodging: 7 days/6 nights in the city center (2 ppl/room)
- Transportation: Airport pickup & drop off in Oaxaca + all activities
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners & 2 happy hours
- Drinks: 1 alcoholic beverage with lunch and 1 with dinner
- City guided tour + market & museum visit
- Hands-on cooking class - 5 course meal + cooking instruction
- Hans-on craft workshop - Paint an "alebrije"
- Half day trip to Monte Alban - Olmecan architectural site
- Palenque visit - learn about the craft of mezcal + tasting
- Lots of souvenir shopping opportunities
- Only 10 spots available
- Airfare not included
- Terms & conditions apply - Click here
- $350 non refundable deposit + 2 installments of $450 - total trip $1,250
If you have additional questions or would like to reserve a spot please click below